Due to a Board resignation, the Arrowhead Union High School Board of Education is looking for a qualified resident of the Arrowhead Union High School District. This appointment will fill the At Large seat and will run for election in April of 2018.
Interested applicants, please notify, in writing:
Superintendent Laura Myrah
Arrowhead Union High School
700 North Avenue
Hartland, WI 53029
The application must include the following information:
- Reason(s) the candidate wants to serve on the Board;
- Background qualifications and experiences relevant to the position;
- Candidate's educational philosophy;
- Candidate's general views regarding the role of the Board and the role of the superintendent;
- Candidate's general views on district strengths and areas that may need improvement.
Candidates will be scheduled to interview with the Arrowhead School Board on Wednesday, April 26, 2017, at 6:00 p.m.
The deadline for applications is Monday, April 24, 2017, at 4:00 p.m.