Software for the online application has been updated. Students should login using the button below to resume the application process. Email Mrs. Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the North Campus Library if you have any questions.
Online Application - The entire online application is to be completed by Sunday, April 10, 2011.
The Arrowhead Scholarship Fund sponsors scholarships for students. Criteria for these awards include academic performance, school involvement, character, leadership, employment history and community service. Students planning to attend two or four-year colleges or technical colleges are encouraged to apply.
Requirements for this scholarship are:
- acceptance at a two or four-year university/college/technical college
- minimum GPA of 2.5
- completed online application by April 10, 2011
- students must be in their senior year
To complete the Application:
- Complete a Transcript Request Allow 7-10 days for this request.
- Complete Part 1 of two ASF Recommendation Forms and distribute to those writing the letters of recommendation. Allow those writing letters enough time to complete and return by due date.
Optional: Applicants may find it helpful to fill out this PRINTABLE WORKSHEET
prior to completing the online application.
- Complete and submit the online application.
Applicants may find it helpful to fill out the PRINTABLE WORKSHEET prior to completing the online application.
Recommendations – Two references must be submitted from two people unrelated to the applicant; and only one may be a teacher at Arrowhead, but other Arrowhead district employees may be used as a second recommendation. Each form has 2 parts:
- PART I of the recommendation form should be completed by the applicant. Then the applicant should send the completed form to people he/she wishes to use as references.
- PART II is to be completed by the individuals making the recommendations.
- The completed RECOMMENDATION FORM and LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION should be returned to the applicant.
- The applicant should scan the completed form with signature and upload to the online application.