Key Club Synopsis
Arrowhead’s Key Club used to be the largest group in the school, state, and world and we are excited for the return of this group! Key Club International is the high school organization sponsored by Kiwanis International. Key Club assists Kiwanis with carrying out its mission to serve others. Members of Key Club perform acts of service in their communities such as collecting school supplies, organizing food drives, or cleaning up parks. They also learn leadership skills by planning projects, running meetings, and holding elected leadership positions. The Arrowhead Key Club will provide each member with:
- Opportunities to do several different types of service each month
- Build character
- Develop leadership
- Make connections with other students and members of the community
What is our goal?
The primary purpose of this group is to serve the school and community while giving members a perspective that encourages a lifelong commitment to help others. Key Club operates not only on a local level, but on a district and international level as well.
What are the Expectations?
Arrowhead High School’s Key Club is built around the realization that athletics, jobs, and other commitments can make for a busy schedule so all members are encouraged to do what they can when they can. The minimum expectations for Key Club members are to:
- Attend and participate in all service projects they commit to
- Represent self and the club with a solid work ethic
- Complete a membership application and submit dues
- Provide ideas and input throughout the year to help the club’s efforts
- Attend the 20-30 minute meetings the first Tuesday of each month if possible
- Participate in at least 10 hours of activities throughout the year
- Help the club reach our goal to improve the community, through service, while developing into competent, capable and caring leaders
2016-2017 Meetings will be held the first Tuesday of the month, before and after school, in the junior study hall room at 6:45am and 2:45pm on:
Advisor: Kevin Lewandowski email@example.com