The Arrowhead is Arrowhead's student newspaper. It is published on the last Friday of each week during the school year.
You can find the online newspaper at: www.thearrowhead.org
Any student interested in writing for the paper may submit articles to Ms. Jorgensen, the newspaper advisor, by email at email@example.com. Even though there is a journalism class, any student can submit articles.
Being on the journalism staff will help students learn to write better, meet deadlines and creatively layout and design a publication. Many former staff members have become paid newspaper reporters and editors.
AWARDS AND HONORS
- November 2009: The Arrowhead was the third most visited high school newspaper in the nation.
- December 2009: The Arrowhead was the fifth most visited high school newspaper in the nation.
- Fall 2009: Six students were chosen to appear in the national My High School Journalism newspaper. See right hand side for the chosen articles.
- March 2010: The Arrowhead was the third most visited high school newspaper in the nation.
- June 2010: The Arrowhead was the third most visited HS Newspaper in the nation.
- September 2010: The Arrowhead was one of the top 20 most visited high school newspapers in the nation.
Advisor: Elizabeth Jorgensen firstname.lastname@example.org